It is a type of production process directly related to the agricultural sector, which depends on the provision of sufficient quantities of agricultural products, which include vegetables and fruits of all kinds. Increasing its quantity to cover the general needs of society, then exporting the surplus of agricultural production, which contributes to supporting the economic sector of the countries.
Benefits of agricultural production:
- Domestic interest: is the interest that forms part of the general income of countries; Agricultural production is provided within the local markets, which achieves self-sufficiency based on the agricultural sector as one of the main components.
- Economic benefit: It is the interest accruing from the economic export factor, which raises the price of agricultural products that are transferred from the country of origin to other countries, and this interest constitutes a percentage of public financial profits.
- Stock benefit: It is the benefit that depends on the idea of storing agricultural production that can be stored for the longest possible period of time, to provide food rations for the population that contribute to protection from lack of food stock, for example: storing wheat, barley, olives, and other products.
Ingredients of agricultural production:
the soil :
It is the main element on which agricultural production depends in achieving its goals. Soil is the main base, and the first in which agricultural products are grown, and whenever the type of soil is suitable for crops, this contributes to increasing the efficiency of agricultural production, and improving the quality and quantity of crops that are obtained.
the climate :
It is a group of weather factors that affect agricultural production, so farmers are keen to grow agricultural products based on the nature of the climate. , bananas, and eggplant.
- It is the amount of rainwater precipitation on an area, which positively affects agricultural production, as rainwater provides a continuous growth of agricultural products, and doubles its quantities, especially when storing a quantity of rainwater that preserves the water stock that helps farmers irrigate the agricultural crop by relying on Specific timetables.
the light :
- It is the percentage of crops exposed to sunlight; The daily light falling on cultivated plants contributes to supporting the agricultural production rate; Because light supports the process of photosynthesis in plants, which leads to providing them with a range of natural nutrients, which maintains the development of agricultural crops, which supports agricultural production.